Full Fire Risk
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions on our fire risk assessments, what we offer, or how we can help you; please drop us a message with your contact details and we will answer those for you.
Who Must Provide a Fire Risk Asessment?
The responsibility for complying with these fire safety duties usually sits with the employer; however other persons who have control of the premises to any extent, such as tenants, contractors, factors may have an obligation to carry out an assessment.
Who Enforces The Fire Safety Law?
The responsibility for compliance with the legislation sits principally with the persons
who operate and work in the premises
The local Fire and Rescue Service will audit your premises to ensure that a suitable fire risk assessment has been carried out and may recommend prosecution if an assessment has not been carried out.
What are the penalties for not carrying out a Fire Risk Assessment?
If an assessment has not been carried out, or the enforcing authority is dissatisfied with the outcome of the fire safety risk assessment, the local Fire Service has the power to take action which could be:
• Formal enforcement action which could result in the issue of an enforcement notice
that requires specified action to be taken
• In extreme cases, a prohibition notice may be issued that restricts the use of all or
part of the premises until specified matters are remedied
• Reporting the matter for prosecution. Contraventions of the Act may result in an unlimited fine or up to 2 years imprisonment.
Why choose Firesafe Assessment ltd?
Qualifications – Every assessor
• Is a graduate of the Institute of Fire Engineers
• Has a certificate in National Examining Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH)
• Is a Specialist member of the International Institute of Risk and safety Management
Every assessor has achieved approved fire risk assessor status from the Institute of Fire Engineering.
Every assessor is an ex fire service officer with at least 20 years experience in fire safety.
Firesafe assessment clients are fully protected by Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance.
Full Fire Risk
Commercial Property Purchases Fire Risk Assessment
Staff Training - Price Per Person(Minimum 10 persons)